Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mr. Big Mouth, No Teeth

These pictures were cracking me up today. You never know what you are going to get when you ask your kids to smile for the camera. In my experience, it is very rarely a smile.

 

I say, "Smile!".  The six year old hears, "Stuff a huge strawberry in your mouth, slightly cross your eyes and turn towards the camera."

 
I say, "Smile!".  The six year old hears, "Wrap your entire mouth around a 64 ounce G2 bottle and try not to gag."

 
I say, "Smile!".  The six year old hears...  Well, actually, this time, I guess he heard smile.  But man, his teeth are a train wreck.  Five baby teeth missing (four by "natural" means, one thanks to a concrete floor at Cheeseburger in Paradise), check.  Three big teeth coming in at awe inspiring angles, check.  Cross bite, check.  Strawberries caught in teeth, check.  Scratch near eye acquired after mercilessly teasing baby brother, check.  I see an orthodontist in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment